Yoav Bartov was born and raised in Israel. A BA and MA in Social work from Tel-Aviv university, Yoav trained in couples and Family therapist (3 year program from Tel Aviv university), worked for the public sector in welfare department with children at risk and multi-problem families, running the special staff dealing with abuse and neglect of minors for a few years.
Yoav started his IFS journey in 2014, completing Level 1, 2 and 3. He is being a PA and Lead PA in different IFS trainings around the world for the last 5 years. A certified IFS therapist and supervisor, Yoav has a private practice where he consults individuals and couples, and also offers supervision to therapists.
Yoav is married and has two sons.
IFS Talks is an audio series to deepen connections with the Internal Family Systems Model through conversations with lead trainers, authors, practitioners and users. In these audio interviews, we will have the opportunity to draw out aspects of IFS Lead Trainers and skilled presenters to create a user-friendly format for listeners to get to know each trainer or practitioner, their background, in and before IFS. With candid, self-led dialogue, trainers and practitioners can share their specific interests with listeners interested in deepening their inner knowledge and IFS practice. Cece Sykes, Susan McConnell, Mary Kruger, Pam Krause, Lisa Spiegel, Martha Sweezy, Art Mones, Ann Sinko, Paul Neustadt, Frank Anderson, Larry Rosenberg, Toni Herbine-Blank, and many more among the interviewees. Among the topics in theTalks:
- All Erotic Parts are Welcome, with Larry Rosenberg
- IFS, Trauma and Neuroscience, with Frank Anderson
- From Reactive to Self Led Parenting, with Paul Neustadt
- IFS as a Metamodel of Therapy, with Art Mones
- The Role of Legacy Burdens on Anxiety, Depression and Shame, with Ann Sinko
- Shame and Guilt as central for IFS work, with Martha Sweezy
- Bringing IFS to Children and Parents, with Lisa Spiegel
- IFS with Children and Adolescents, with Pam Krause
- IFS on Addictions and Eating Disorders, with Mary Kruger
- Embodying the Internal Family, with Susan McConnell
- Bringing IFS to Extreme Parts, with Cece Sykes